Full Stack Developer - Greater New York City Area
Please read full description including instructions on how to apply.
We are looking for our first internal software developer, with mid-level experience, to join our growing New York-based team. We are building complex and compelling web applications that empower entrepreneurs and small businesses by helping them prepare their own legal documents without the cost of high-priced attorneys. Utilizing our platforms, iDisclose, and our newest offering, LawCloud, our customers can handle everything from forming a new company to raising an initial round of capital, confidently and conveniently, all from one dashboard. Moreover, our industry-leading processes and best-in-class documents, ensure that companies have their “house in order” for when they approach investors for later rounds of funding.
To best serve our clients, you'll always be on the lookout for innovative ways to approach our software projects. We're looking for curious, collaborative team members who are eager to teach what they already know, and who jump at an opportunity to dive into uncharted waters.
Here's where you come in:
We are an early-stage company with solid prospects, solid investor backing, and we generate revenue. Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting (new technologies, subject matter, and challenges) and fun (company outings, team lunches, etc). The iDisclose team is small, but we work hard, support each other, and walk away satisfied. We keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade, and are always refining our approach - everyone has a seat at the table.
- Produce clean, efficient, and well-tested code.
- Collaborate and innovate with our internal teams (both technical and non-technical) and with our clients.
- Respond to data-driven feedback to find elegant solutions to challenging problems in the legal services industry.
- Assist in managing product, and taking ownership of the codebase.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science/related field, or equivalent experience (raw talent + experience beats credentials).
- Experience developing both B2C and B2B web applications and APIs with at least one product from concept to commercialization (whether as a solo-producer or as a key contributor to a team).
- Experience with using RESTful APIs.
- Machine Learning (Python or R)
- Familiarity with Watson and/or Lex
**Potential for Equity Options**
Ready to apply? In order to be considered for this position, you must send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Full-Stack Developer” including links to your previous work, GitHub, and a brief note on why you'd like to work for iDisclose.
Local Candidates Only.