Head of Sales - Greater New York City Area
Are you looking to join a small team that wakes up every day working to disrupt the legal industry? Seeking to make a direct impact with the work you put in instead of going unnoticed and feeling like an unappreciated number?
At iDisclose, you will play an instrumental role in the expansion of our product and development of our sales team culture. We are an NYC bred legal tech company and seeking a passionate, charismatic candidate to lead our sales force in acquiring and onboarding new clients as the company expands its national reach. We need a self-sufficient entrepreneur at heart with a talent for selling the vision.
- Manage Lead Generation and Lead Tracking across various verticals.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying to meeting and closing deals.
- Manage relationships with operators and decision makers of existing clients.
- Provide the proper tools and training to successfully onboard new clients.
- Be a key player and contributor to the direction of this growing sales team.
- Recruit and train sales reps.
- Lead sales team through proper training, goal setting, delegation of tasks, and ongoing communication of company strategies as well as professional development.
- Ongoing in-field coaching and evaluation of staff to ensure maximum productivity, and maximizing sales performance.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- 5+ years of B2B Sales and Sales Management.
- Strong management and leadership skills. You’ve led successful teams in the past.
- Business & Financial Acumen - you understand the needs and priorities of the broader business and establish and track KPI’s to gauge overall performance.
- Excellent at building relationships. You’re a schmoozer!
- Self-motivated and a strong team player. You act as an owner of the business.
- You embody ambition, persistence and charisma.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize multiple projects, and understands how to build processes.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail.
- Can handle rejection and push through it: “No” does not phase you!
- Experience building and leading successful sales teams.
- Institutional sales experience in the investment field or legal products/technology.
- SalesForce Certified.
- Product marketing experience.
- Managing social media, email marketing, and PR.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Head of Sales”, with a cover letter explaining why you’re passionate about working for a start-up like iDisclose.
We look forward to hearing from motivated, hard working people who are excited to be part of a rapidly growing business that will disrupt the legal field. If interested, please send a brief cover letter indicating how you can add value to iDisclose and include a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries without a cover letter following the instructions will not be considered.