iDisclose and its LawCloud service produces a full suite of incorporation, capital raising, hiring and general business documents.
- Prepare entrepreneurs for a financing and beyond.
- 100’s of documents for one low monthly cost of $9.99.
- Information is stored in the cloud to enable prefilling of future documents.
- Access to more complicated documents, including Incorporation or Financing packages, for a fixed cost, including legal review.
- Negotiated legal review rates.
The objective of the application:
- Streamline the drafting and disclosure process.
- Entrepreneur undertakes much of the basic information assembly (since he/she already possess it).
- Reduce the inefficiencies of passing the information back and forth between the entrepreneur and lawyer.
- Permits you to offer a full and cost effective solution to entrepreneurs for their capital raising and other business activities.
- Full solution, including legal review for a fixed price.
- High Quality documents prepared by experienced NY securities attorneys.
With iDisclose, we place some of the burden on the entrepreneur in order to make the process more cost effective.
By streamlining the document preparation process, iDisclose and LawCloud helps your service in many ways…
- Lowers the cost of legal services for your clients.
- Enables you to offer a large package of legal services to your clients.
- Allows your staff to efficiently assist the client if desired.
- Partner with iDisclose Law to offer full legal review of all documents.
For incubators, accelerators, and other entities in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, iDisclose and its Law Cloud service offers:
- A way to incorporate a legal technology solution for entrepreneurs into your business with your branding.
- Reduce the cost of incorporation, capital raising and other general business legal issues for your entrepreneurs.
- Fixed price arrangements with law firms.
- White label solution with your branding, logo, and color palate.
Generally, entrepreneurs prepare the first draft of documents with the application and then have legal review the documents if desired. iDisclose can help a variety of entities that assist entrepreneurs in starting or growing their business and can provide the services bundled with legal services at a cost effective price.