iDisclose for Lawyers
iDisclose and its LawCloud service produces a full suite of documents for your clients.
- Incorporation, deal, regulatory, hiring and general business documents
- Full white label solution with your branding
- Client undertakes basic information assembly through system
- Reduces inefficiencies of passing the information back and forth
- For the legal professional, it removes the data entry drudgery and allows you to focus on value added activities
- iDisclose puts the burden of first draft onto the client with a simple interface
- LawCloud prefills documents based on client information already saved
- Built by experienced NY securities attorneys
Want to use your own documents?
- Full white label solution using your own firm’s documents
- One time set up fee to upload and code documents
- Saves you massive time by having clients fill out your own documents where you are familiar with the structure and format
By streamlining the document disclosure and document completion process, iDisclose can help your practice in many ways…
- Lower the cost of services and attract new clients
- Eliminate much of the drafting drudgery
- Partner with iDisclose to provide final legal review when customers complete the application and retain that client for the future
For lawyers and law firms that want to incorporate iDisclose technology into their practice, we offer a white label solution. We offer a customized application that firms can administer for their clients with their own logo, branding and color palate.
Lawyers can either have their clients prepare the first draft of documents with the application or have associates or paralegals work through the iDisclose application. Firms can determine how they want to distribute the workload and collaborate as well as how to allocate the costs and fee structure.
iDisclose can help lawyers and law firms assist clients that would otherwise not be cost effective, provide services at a fixed fee and more efficiently prepare customized documents. iDisclose is also a great training tool for junior associates and paralegals to learn drafting and materiality with respect to securities offerings.